Continued Professional Development
British Fencing Introductory Staff Training with Equipment Hire
Inspire Together are hosting British Fencing Core Coach training courses for School Staff at Crown Hills Community College.
There are two courses running, one for primary staff and the second for secondary staff:
- Primary Staff Core Coach Training - Friday 29th September 2023, 08:30-15:30
- Secondary Staff Core Coach Training – Friday 13th October 2023, 08:30-15:30
The cost of the full-day course also includes 6 weeks of equipment hire for all of the fencing equipment needed for a class or extra-curricular group.
£180 per candidate for staff from Inspire Together Member Schools.
£270 per candidate for staff from Non-Member Schools
Successful completion of the course will allow staff to:
- Manage a group session for beginners
- Deliver pre-prepared sessions using basic coach process skills
- Recognise and coach correct basic fencing techniques
- Understand the social environment of the sessions
- Deliver in your school with the equipment hire included in the course cost